Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based award-winning educational podcast since 2006. And with over 300 episodes, 2 million downloads, and listeners in all 50 states and more than 100 countries around the world, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Lunch & Recess, Mobile Health Apps, Homeoprophylaxis – PediaCast 376 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description More pediatric news and answers to YOUR questions this week. Topics include kids seeing everything, best practices for lunch and recess, mobile health apps, homeoprophylaxis as an alternative to immunizations, Hirschsprung disease […]
- Scoliosis & EOS Imaging – PediaCast 375 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Walter Samora joins Dr Mike in the PediaCast Studio to talk about scoliosis. What causes this common condition? What symptoms result? How is it diagnosed and treated? Then we’ll explore the […]
- Flame Retardants, Throwing Injuries, Alice in Wonderland – PediaCast 374 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description We have lots coming your way this week! Our news segment covers the relationship between pets, allergies, obesity and the microbiome. We also consider flame retardants & behavior and the ideal start […]
- Infant Feeding Problems – PediaCast 373 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Sudarshan Jadcherla stops by the PediaCast Studio to talk about neonatal and infant feeding problems. We consider common causes, diagnostic tests and evidence-based treatment strategies. Learn about abnormal swallowing, reflux and […]
- Seizure Action Plan! – PediaCast 372 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Dara Albert stops by the PediaCast Studio to remind us of the ins and outs of epilepsy, including types of seizures, methods of diagnosis, management options and seizure prevention. She also […]