Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based award-winning educational podcast since 2006. And with over 300 episodes, 2 million downloads, and listeners in all 50 states and more than 100 countries around the world, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Abnormal Baby Heads – PediaCast 368 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Gregory Pearson stops by the PediaCast Studio to talk about abnormalities of the infant head. We consider microcephaly and macrocephaly, along with the diagnosis and management of positional plagiocephaly and craniosynostosis. […]
- Teenage Attitude & Early Peanut Introduction – PediaCast 367 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description We have two guests for you this week: Dr Jennifer Freed is a clinical psychologist from Santa Barbara, California who co-founded a successful school-based teen program known as Attitude. Harmony. Achievement. We’ll […]
- Whole Grapes, Autism, Marijuana Smoke – PediaCast 366 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description Join Dr Mike in the PediaCast Studio for another round of pediatric news! This week we consider the danger of whole grapes, fasting as a cancer treatment, a cause of autism, reducing […]
- Potty Training, Sports Drinks, Hearing Loss – PediaCast 365 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description This week we answer YOUR questions. Topics include distracted drivers, early potty training, Tdap for adults, homemade sports drinks, ADHD behavior and conductive hearing loss. We hope you can join us! Topics […]
- Ankle Injuries – PediaCast 364 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description The Sports Medicine Team returns to the Pediacast Studio to talk about ankle injuries. We explore why the ankle is easily injured and discuss strategies for prevention in basketball players, dancers and […]