Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based award-winning educational podcast since 2006. And with over 300 episodes, 2 million downloads, and listeners in all 50 states and more than 100 countries around the world, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Picky Eaters, Joking & Pretending, Engaged Fathers – PediaCast 326 - Show Notes DESCRIPTION Join Dr Mike in the PediaCast Studio for more News Parents Can Use! This week’s topics include picky eaters, happy kids, joking & pretending, antibiotics & juvenile arthritis, involved fathers and vaccine advocacy. TOPICS Picky Eaters Happy […]
- Sports Nutrition – PediaCast 325 - Show Notes DESCRIPTION Welcome to another sports medicine edition of PediaCast. Dr Eric Bowman joins Dr Mike as Co-Host along with guest Jessica Buschmann, clinical dietician with sports medicine. Our topic is sports nutrition and includes details on powering student […]
- Baby Names, Child Abuse, Vitamins, Sniff Test – PediaCast 324 - Show Notes DESCRIPTION Join Dr Mike in the PediaCast Studio for more News Parents Can Use. This week’s topics include baby names, child abuse & skeletal surveys, Vitamins D & K, parents & vaccines, marijuana & advertising, K2, Spice & […]
- Baby Problems – PediaCast 323 - Show Notes DESCRIPTION Join Dr Mike in the PediaCast Studio as he answers listener questions on a variety of common (and not-so-common) baby problems. Topics include craniosynostosis, duodenal atresia, malrotation with midgut volvulus, pyloric stenosis, intussusception, undescended and retractile testicles, […]
- Poison Ivy, Tick Bites, Sunburn – PediaCast 322 - Show Notes DESCRIPTION Join Dr Mike in the PediaCast Studio for three important summertime topics: poison ivy, tick bites and sunburns. We dive into the science of each and cover treatment options and prevention strategies. Also covered: quality family time, […]