Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based award-winning educational podcast since 2006. And with over 300 episodes, 2 million downloads, and listeners in all 50 states and more than 100 countries around the world, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Seizure Action Plan! – PediaCast 372 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Dara Albert stops by the PediaCast Studio to remind us of the ins and outs of epilepsy, including types of seizures, methods of diagnosis, management options and seizure prevention. She also […]
- Flag Football, Swimming Lessons, Color Blindness – PediaCast 371 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description We have a big show for you this week! Pediatric news covers cat ownership & mental health, congenital heart disease & school performance, and flag football injuries. Then Lisa Armitage stops by […]
- Tongue Tie, Nosebleeds, Reading Skills – PediaCast 370 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description This week we answer more of your questions! Topics include tongue tie & breastfeeding, enlarged adenoids and frequent nosebleeds. Then Dr Colleen Carroll joins us with tips on stimulating a child’s interest […]
- Picky Eaters & Pet Medication – PediaCast 369 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Lauren Garbacz visits the PediaCast Studio as we talk about picky eaters and other common feeding problems. When is picky eating a concern? How should parents engage their picky eater? And […]
- Abnormal Baby Heads – PediaCast 368 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Gregory Pearson stops by the PediaCast Studio to talk about abnormalities of the infant head. We consider microcephaly and macrocephaly, along with the diagnosis and management of positional plagiocephaly and craniosynostosis. […]