Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based award-winning educational podcast since 2006. And with over 300 episodes, 2 million downloads, and listeners in all 50 states and more than 100 countries around the world, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Sick Kids & Child Care, Neck Injuries – PediaCast 353 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description We have two interviews for you this week. Dr Andy Hashikawa joins us for a discussion on sick kids and child care. Where can providers and parents find guidelines on keeping kids […]
- Childhood Vaccines – part 2 – PediaCast 352 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Michael Brady returns to the PediaCast Studio for part 2 of our discussion on childhood vaccines. Today we cover Influenza, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Chickenpox, Hepatitis A, Meningococcal and HPV. We also […]
- Childhood Vaccines – part 1 – PediaCast 351 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Michael Brady joins Dr Mike in the PediaCast Studio for a two-part series on childhood vaccines. Today we cover Hepatitis B, Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Hib, Polio, Rotavirus and the Pneumococcal vaccine. […]
- Cutting & Self-Harm – PediaCast 350 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Raymond Troy visits Dr Mike in the PediaCast Studio to talk about cutting and other forms of self-harm. We discuss reasons teenagers injure themselves, along with risk factors and associated mental […]
- 10 YEARS, Insect Bites, Parenting Books – PediaCast 349 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description PediaCast celebrates TEN YEARS of podcasts for parents! We mark the anniversary by answering more of your questions. Topics include insect bites, home wound care, and the best parenting books on the […]