Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based award-winning educational podcast since 2006. And with over 300 episodes, 2 million downloads, and listeners in all 50 states and more than 100 countries around the world, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Family Safety & Healing – PediaCast 333 - Show Notes Description Dr Jennifer Tscholl, Diane Lampkins and Cathy Davis stop by the PediaCast Studio to talk about the important work at The Center For Family Safety and Healing. Hear about the Center’s Where’s The Line? Campaign and discover […]
- The Sports Medicine Team – PediaCast 332 - Show Notes Description Guest Host Dr Eric Bowman joins Dr Mike, along with Dr James MacDonald and Athletic Trainer Gail Swisher. Our topic this week is the Sports Medicine Team. Who are the folks who care for your kids on the […]
- Talking To Children & Teens About Sex – PediaCast 331 - Show Notes Description Dr Elise Berlan and Dr Wendy Anderson-Willis join Dr Mike in the PediaCast Studio for a discussion on talking with kids and teens about sex. When should these talks begin? What constitutes “THE TALK?” What is the […]
- Screen Time, Bullying, Zip Lines – PediaCast 330 - Show Notes Description Join Dr Mike in the PediaCast Studio for another round of News Parents Can Use. This week’s topics include an update on screen time recommendations, gut bacteria & asthma, treating Tourette syndrome, anti-bullying laws, heart disease & […]
- The Vaccine War – PediaCast 329 - Show Notes Description New York Times Best-Selling author and investigative journalist, Seth Mnookin, drops by the PediaCast Studio to talk about his latest book on the vaccine-autism controversy. Hear the events that ignited and fuel the anti-vaccine movement. Why are […]