Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based award-winning educational podcast since 2006. And with over 300 episodes, 2 million downloads, and listeners in all 50 states and more than 100 countries around the world, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Erythema Multiforme & Electromagnetic Waves – PediaCast 319 - Show Notes DESCRIPTION Join Dr Mike in the PediaCast Studio for more answers to listener questions. This week’s topics include erythema multiforme, acne and Accutane, baby yoga, infant development, sitting positions, double-jointedness, and the possible hazards of electromagnetic waves. TOPICS […]
- Rugby, Rowing, Dancing, Running – PediaCast 318 - Show Notes DESCRIPTION We are honored to have “Mr Sports Medicine,” Dr Lyle Micheli (from Boston Children’s), in the PediaCast Studio today. He joins Dr Mike and Dr James MacDonald for a conversation on the history of sports medicine, past […]
- Nurse Practitioners – PediaCast 317 - Show Notes DESCRIPTION Welcome to Nurses Week 2015! Join Dr Mike in the PediaCast Studio as we explore the important role nurse practitioners play in the delivery of pediatric healthcare. We also cover nurse practitioner training and their involvement with […]
- Back Pain in Student Athletes – PediaCast 316 - Show Notes DESCRIPTION Welcome to a special sports medicine edition of PediaCast! Dr Eric Bowman joins Dr Mike as Co-Host, along with guests Dr Emily Stuart and Dr Kimberly Wolf. Together they discuss back pain and its effect on student […]
- Teen Suicide – PediaCast 315 - Show Notes DESCRIPTION This week, Dr Mike takes a comprehensive look at Teen Suicide. We discuss the scope of the problem, risk factors, warning signs, prevention strategies, treatment options, long-term outlook for suicidal teens and ongoing research projects aimed at […]