Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based award-winning educational podcast since 2006. And with over 300 episodes, 2 million downloads, and listeners in all 50 states and more than 100 countries around the world, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Concussion, CAP4Kids, Zika Virus – PediaCast 338 - Show Notes Description Join Dr Mike in the PediaCast Studio as our sports medicine team drops in for an update on concussion. The CAP4Kids crew also stop by to fill us in on their important program, which features hundreds of […]
- The Intuitive Parent – PediaCast 337 - Show Notes Description Dr. Stephen Camarata from Vanderbilt joins Dr Mike for a discussion on parental instinct and child development. We also cover chewing speed and the role it plays in weight gain, killing bacteria… with a virus, turtles & […]
- Formula Intolerance, Fire Safety, Syrian Refugees – PediaCast 336 - Show Notes Description Join Dr Mike in the PediaCast Studio for a look at the latest research on formula intolerance. Does switching formula help fussy babies? We’ll take a look. Next up, Dr Lara McKenzie stops by the studio to […]
- Listener Question Marathon part 2 – PediaCast 335 - Show Notes Description PediaCast ends the year with a bang with questions from listeners throughout the United States and around the world! Join us for part 2 of our end-of-the-year Listener Question Marathon. Topics include sports turf rubber pellets & […]
- Listener Question Marathon part 1 – PediaCast 334 - Show Notes Description PediaCast ends the year with a bang with questions from listeners throughout the United States and around the world! Join us for part 1 of our end-of-the-year Listener Question Marathon. Topics include pregnancy spacing, baby sleep, sleeping […]