Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based award-winning educational podcast since 2006. And with over 300 episodes, 2 million downloads, and listeners in all 50 states and more than 100 countries around the world, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Thirty-One Gifts & Girls Take Flight – PediaCast 356 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description Today we consider Girls Take Flight, a new partnership between Thirty-One Gifts and Nationwide Children’s. The goal of the program is to raise awareness—and funding—in support of behavioral and mental health challenges […]
- Fantasy Play, RSV, Room Scents – PediaCast 355 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description We have a big show for you this week! We start with pediatric news: fantasy play & creative thinking, the effect of diet on reading skills, and the persistence of ADHD into […]
- The Athlete’s Foot & Health Literacy – PediaCast 354 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description October is Health Literacy Month! What exactly is health literacy and why is it important? Dr Mary Ann Abrams and Dr Alex Rakowsky stop by the studio to share their experience and […]
- Sick Kids & Child Care, Neck Injuries – PediaCast 353 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description We have two interviews for you this week. Dr Andy Hashikawa joins us for a discussion on sick kids and child care. Where can providers and parents find guidelines on keeping kids […]
- Childhood Vaccines – part 2 – PediaCast 352 - Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Michael Brady returns to the PediaCast Studio for part 2 of our discussion on childhood vaccines. Today we cover Influenza, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Chickenpox, Hepatitis A, Meningococcal and HPV. We also […]