Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based, award-winning podcast since 2006. And with hundreds of episodes, millions of downloads and listeners in all 50 states and over 100 countries, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Your Child’s Ears and Nose – PediaCast 478 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_478.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Our Pediatrics in Plain Language Panel returns to the studio as we consider your child’s ears and nose. We explore swimmer’s ear, middle ear infections, ear wax, nosebleeds and little objects—like beads and […]
- Ultrasound Technology in Sports Medicine – PediaCast 477 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_477.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Drs Drew Duerson and Jonathan Napolitano visit the studio as we explore the use of ultrasound technology in sports medicine. How do ultrasounds work, when are they needed and why so popular? Find […]
- Halloween Safety – PediaCast 476 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_476.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Halloween and trick-or-treat are just around the corner. We cover the usual safety tips… plus special considerations for celebrating the spooky holiday in the age of COVID. We hope you can join us! […]
- CapABLE: Supporting Families Challenged by Disabilities – PediaCast 475 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_475.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Champions from CapABLE visit the studio as we consider support for families challenged by disabilities. Topics include transitioning, remote home health care, self determination and legal needs. We hope you can join us! […]
- The Impact of Climate on Child Health – PediaCast 474 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_474.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Leyla McCurdy and Dr Perry Sheffield visit the studio as we explore climate and its impact on child health. We discuss the importance of environmental medicine and share ways pediatricians and parents can […]