Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based, award-winning podcast since 2006. And with hundreds of episodes, millions of downloads and listeners in all 50 states and over 100 countries, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- CapABLE: Supporting Families Challenged by Disabilities – PediaCast 475 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_475.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Champions from CapABLE visit the studio as we consider support for families challenged by disabilities. Topics include transitioning, remote home health care, self determination and legal needs. We hope you can join us! […]
- The Impact of Climate on Child Health – PediaCast 474 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_474.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Leyla McCurdy and Dr Perry Sheffield visit the studio as we explore climate and its impact on child health. We discuss the importance of environmental medicine and share ways pediatricians and parents can […]
- ADHD in the Age of COVID – PediaCast 473 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_473.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Drs Ben Fields and Kelly Wesolowski visit the studio as we consider ADHD in the age of COVID. What challenges are in store for families as they encounter the new classroom, remote learning […]
- Returning to Sports after COVID – PediaCast 472 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_472.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Drs Tom Pommering and Simon Lee visit the studio as we consider student athletes with COVID-19. What is the real risk of myocarditis? Why is this heart condition dangerous? How do we screen […]
- Back to School with COVID – PediaCast 471 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_471.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Jessica Williams visits the studio as we consider the new school year in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. We explore in-person vs remote learning, group activities, viral testing, quarantine, returning to class […]