Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based award-winning educational podcast since 2006. And with over 300 episodes, 2 million downloads, and listeners in all 50 states and more than 100 countries around the world, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Feed the Baby Hummus: Parenting Practices Around the World – PediaCast 420 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Lisa Lewis, author of Feed the Baby Hummus, visits this week as we explore parenting practices from countries and cultures around the world. We hope you can join us! Topics Feed the Baby […]
- Influencers and Worries… According to Kids! – PediaCast 419 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Highlights magazine returns to PediaCast to talk about their annual State of the Kid Report. This year’s focus is “the influences and worries of a generation ready to stand up and do what’s right.” […]
- Antibiotic Awareness – PediaCast 418 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description It is antibiotic awareness week! Join us as we reach into the PediaCast archive and share an interview with Dr Preeti Jaggi on antibiotic stewardship. We introduce the concept and share steps medical providers […]
- Family Literacy & Great Books for Every Age – PediaCast 417 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description November is Family Literacy Month! Dr Alex Rakowsky and Dr Mary Ann Abrams visit the studio as we explore the many benefits of reading. We share tips for nurturing a child’s love of written […]
- Pilonidal Disease, Infant Walkers, Teen Suicide – PediaCast 416 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Peter Minneci visits the studio as we explore the symptoms, treatment and prevention of pilonidal disease. Also considered this week: MiraLAX and infant-walker safety, texting while driving and teenage suicide. We hope you […]