Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based, award-winning podcast since 2006. And with hundreds of episodes, millions of downloads and listeners in all 50 states and over 100 countries, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Infantile Spasms – PediaCast 507 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_507.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Infantile spasms are a medical emergency! Symptoms can be subtle, and quick diagnosis and treatment are essential for preventing lifelong consequences. This week, we raise awareness and explore the details of this serious […]
- Your Child’s Stomach (Part 2) – PediaCast 506 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_506.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Drs Alex Rakowsky and Mary Ann Abrams return to the studio as we continue our conversation on your child’s stomach. Our plain language panel explores stomach infections, vomiting, diarrhea, blood in stool, hernias […]
- Managing Holiday Stress – PediaCast 505 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_505.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description The holidays are fast approaching. They are a favorite time of year for many but they can also bring feelings of anxiety, sadness and loneliness. Dr Jessica Bailey visits the studio as we […]
- RSV and Bronchiolitis – PediaCast 504 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_504.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Sabine Eid and Dr Kristin Sundy-Boyles are pediatric residents at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. They visit the studio as we consider RSV and bronchiolitis. We introduce this common virus and explore the symptoms, […]
- Your Child’s Stomach (Part 1) – PediaCast 503 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_503.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Drs Mary Ann Abrams and Alex Rakowsky visit the studio as we consider your child’s stomach. Our plain language panel explores spit-ups, colic, belly ache and constipation. We hope you can join us! […]