Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based, award-winning podcast since 2006. And with hundreds of episodes, millions of downloads and listeners in all 50 states and over 100 countries, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Hunger and Food Insecurity… in America – PediaCast 495 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_495.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Emily Decker and Dr Millie Dolce visit the studio as we consider food insecurity. Millions of Americans lack consistent access to healthy food. We explore why it happens, the impact on children […]
- Interventional Radiology… for Kids! – PediaCast 494 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_494.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Leah Braswell visits the studio as we consider pediatric interventional radiology. Discover the ins and outs of this fascinating field where imaging, medicine and surgery collide. Also covered: prevention and treatment of […]
- Postpartum Depression… in Dads! – PediaCast 493 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_493.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr David Levine visits the PediaCast studio as we consider postpartum depression… in dads! Depression and anxiety are common among new fathers but these conditions are often overlooked, which can impact the entire […]
- Medical Clowns: Joy and Laughter Are Good Medicine – PediaCast 492 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_492.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Kristie Koehler Vuocolo visits the studio as we consider medical clowning and the impact of joy and laughter on childhood health and wellness. These aren’t your everyday clowns! Learn how improvisational theater… at […]
- AwkTalk: Conversations on Sex and Reproductive Health – PediaCast 491 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_491.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Meg Kane and Sarah Saxbe visit the studio as we consider AwkTalk: a school-based program focused on sex education and reproductive health. Learn why this program is important and how kids, teens and […]