Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based, award-winning podcast since 2006. And with hundreds of episodes, millions of downloads and listeners in all 50 states and over 100 countries, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Keeping Kids Safe – PediaCast 436 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Our Pediatrics in Plain Language Panel returns as we consider keeping kids safe at home and away. We share important tips aimed at preventing broken bones, burns, choking, drowning, head injuries, poisoning and more. […]
- Bikes & Babies, Safe Cookware, Adults with Autism – PediaCast 435 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description This week we answer more listener questions. Topics include traveling with infants, bikes and babies, toddlers who bite, safe cookware, the meningitis B vaccine and adults with autism. Plus we’ll share how to get […]
- Athletes with Disabilities & Adaptive Sports Medicine – PediaCast 434 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Physical fitness and sports participation benefit everyone, including those challenged by disability. Adaptive sports medicine supports disabled athletes by anticipating need, providing help and connecting families with essential resources. Dr Jonathan Napolitano and Ashley […]
- Summer Slide and DIY Sunscreen – PediaCast 433 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Students lose lots of math and reading skills over the summer. We examine the summer slide and offer fun tips for keeping kids on their academic toes during the break. Then we explore sun […]
- Anxiety in Children and Teenagers – PediaCast 432 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Anna Kerlek visits the studio as we consider anxiety in children and teenagers. Anxiety is the most common mental health condition in the pediatric population, affecting every age from toddlers to teens. Join […]