Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based, award-winning podcast since 2006. And with hundreds of episodes, millions of downloads and listeners in all 50 states and over 100 countries, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Understanding Clinical Research – PediaCast 538 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_538.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Cynthia Gerhardt and Myeshia Harmon visit the studio as we consider pediatric clinical research. How are clinical trials designed, approved, funded and implemented? How is safety woven into the process, and how […]
- Supporting Children and Teenagers with Developmental Differences – PediaCast 537 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_537.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Karen Tabern and Dr Jacquie Wynn visit the studio as we consider children, teenagers and families impacted by developmental differences. We explore the importance of providing support, finding similarities and building relationships […]
- Water Safety & Drowning Prevention – PediaCast 536 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_536.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Sarah Denny and Dr Ali Sawani visit the studio as we consider water safety and drowning prevention. Drowning is the number one injury-related (and preventable!) death in children under 4 years of […]
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Student Athletes – PediaCast 535 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_535.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Tom Pommering and Todd Peterson visit the studio as we consider sudden cardiac death in student athletes. These events are rare, but devastating… and the difference between life and death depends on […]
- Prune Belly Syndrome – PediaCast 534 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_534.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Linda Baker visits the studio as we consider prune belly syndrome. Discover the cause, signs and symptoms, diagnosis, management and long-term outcomes of this rare condition. Learn how early diagnosis and intervention […]