Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based, award-winning podcast since 2006. And with hundreds of episodes, millions of downloads and listeners in all 50 states and over 100 countries, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- RSV and Bronchiolitis – PediaCast 504 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_504.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Sabine Eid and Dr Kristin Sundy-Boyles are pediatric residents at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. They visit the studio as we consider RSV and bronchiolitis. We introduce this common virus and explore the symptoms, […]
- Your Child’s Stomach (Part 1) – PediaCast 503 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_503.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Drs Mary Ann Abrams and Alex Rakowsky visit the studio as we consider your child’s stomach. Our plain language panel explores spit-ups, colic, belly ache and constipation. We hope you can join us! […]
- Iron Deficiency Anemia – PediaCast 502 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_502.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Amanda Jacobson-Kelly visits the studio as we consider iron deficiency anemia. This common condition affects nearly 10% of young children in the United States. We consider the cause, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and […]
- Concussion Recovery and Return to Play – PediaCast 501 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_501.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Just in time for the fall sports season, Dr Steven Cuff and Ashley Davidson visit the studio for a chat on concussion recovery and return to play. We explore symptoms, diagnosis and treatment… […]
- Best of PediaCast: Food Ingredients, Vaccine War, Seizures in Kids – PediaCast 500 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_500.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description PediaCast celebrates our 500th episode with a special “best of” edition of the podcast. Tune in as we dig into the archive and bring you interviews on food ingredients, the vaccine war and […]