Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based, award-winning podcast since 2006. And with hundreds of episodes, millions of downloads and listeners in all 50 states and over 100 countries, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Potty Training, Bedwetting and Other Pee & Poop Problems – PediaCast 481 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_481.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Steve Hodges visits the studio as we explore potty training, bedwetting and other pee & poop problems. Learn the central role constipation plays and discover practical tips for helping kids. We hope […]
- Hearing Loss and Cochlear Implants – PediaCast 480 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_480.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Drs Oliver Adunka, Krista Winner and Erin Stefancin visit this week as we consider the cause and impact of hearing loss. We explore services provided by audiology and speech-language pathology and uncover the […]
- Holiday Hazards – PediaCast 479 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_479.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Alexandra Funk, director of the Central Ohio Poison Center, visits the studio as we consider holiday hazards. We identify common dangers in the home and share tips for keeping kids and families […]
- Your Child’s Ears and Nose – PediaCast 478 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_478.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Our Pediatrics in Plain Language Panel returns to the studio as we consider your child’s ears and nose. We explore swimmer’s ear, middle ear infections, ear wax, nosebleeds and little objects—like beads and […]
- Ultrasound Technology in Sports Medicine – PediaCast 477 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_477.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Drs Drew Duerson and Jonathan Napolitano visit the studio as we explore the use of ultrasound technology in sports medicine. How do ultrasounds work, when are they needed and why so popular? Find […]