Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based award-winning educational podcast since 2006. And with over 300 episodes, 2 million downloads, and listeners in all 50 states and more than 100 countries around the world, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Button Batteries & Honey, Retro Toddler – PediaCast 408 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Anne Zachry visits the studio as we explore her new book from the American Academy of Pediatrics, Retro Toddler: More Than 100 Old-School Activities to Boost Development. We also consider the benefit of […]
- Healthy Summer Meals – PediaCast 407 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Liz Weiss visits the studio as we explore healthy summer meals. Liz is a registered dietician, food blogger, podcaster, YouTuber, cookbook author and all-around family nutrition expert. We’ll consider healthy options for summertime eating, […]
- Playing it Safe in the Summer – PediaCast 406 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Our Pediatrics in Plain Language Panel returns to the studio as we explore summer safety. Dr Alex Rakowsky and Dr Mary Ann Abrams share plenty of tips for keeping your kids injury-free this warm-weather […]
- If You Dream It, You Can Do It – PediaCast 405 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description I had the pleasure of welcoming Ashley Eckstein to the studio today. She is an actress, author and entrepreneur! Perhaps best-known as the voice of Ahsoka Tano on Star Wars: The Clone Wars and […]
- Self-Care & Wellness for Moms – PediaCast 404 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dayna Kurtz, author of Mother Matters: A Holistic Guide to Being a Happy, Healthy Mom, joins Dr Mike in the PediaCast Studio to explore self-care and wellness for moms. We hope you can join […]