Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based, award-winning podcast since 2006. And with hundreds of episodes, millions of downloads and listeners in all 50 states and over 100 countries, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Iron Deficiency Anemia – PediaCast 502 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_502.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Amanda Jacobson-Kelly visits the studio as we consider iron deficiency anemia. This common condition affects nearly 10% of young children in the United States. We consider the cause, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and […]
- Concussion Recovery and Return to Play – PediaCast 501 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_501.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Just in time for the fall sports season, Dr Steven Cuff and Ashley Davidson visit the studio for a chat on concussion recovery and return to play. We explore symptoms, diagnosis and treatment… […]
- Best of PediaCast: Food Ingredients, Vaccine War, Seizures in Kids – PediaCast 500 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_500.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description PediaCast celebrates our 500th episode with a special “best of” edition of the podcast. Tune in as we dig into the archive and bring you interviews on food ingredients, the vaccine war and […]
- Helping Kids and Teens through the School Year – PediaCast 499 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_499.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Parker Huston visits the studio as we consider the new school year’s impact on mental health. In a normal year, anxiety is common when classes resume. Add in a pandemic, and things […]
- Golf Medicine – PediaCast 498 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_498.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Drew Duerson and Shaun Coffman visit the studio as we consider golf medicine. The precise, repetitive, high-energy nature of the golf swing translates to a sport that is difficult and prone to […]