Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based, award-winning podcast since 2006. And with hundreds of episodes, millions of downloads and listeners in all 50 states and over 100 countries, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- A Kid Again – PediaCast 487 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_487.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Jennifer Koma and Travis Gulling visit the studio as we explore A Kid Again. This national organization strives to “give illness a time out” by helping families who have a child with a […]
- Tackling Boredom – PediaCast 486 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_486.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Parker Huston visits the studio as we tackle boredom. A parent’s instinct may be to step in and solve their child’s boredom, but this may do more harm than good. Boredom provides […]
- COVID-19 Vaccines – PediaCast 485 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_485.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr David Stukus visits the studio as we explore COVID-19 vaccines. Learn about the various types, including how each one works and expected side effects. We discuss the clinical trials and FDA approval […]
- Your Child’s Mouth and Throat – PediaCast 484 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_484.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Our Plain Language Panel returns to the studio as Dr Mary Ann Abrams and Dr Alex Rakowsky explore common conditions affecting the mouth and throat. We cover choking, swallowed objects, teething, sore throat […]
- Congenital Heart Disease – PediaCast 483 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_483.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Thomas Glenn and Tawanna Nishibayashi visit the studio as we consider congenital heart disease and its impact on children and families. You’ll hear two difficult (and inspiring) journeys through hypoplastic left heart […]