Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based, award-winning podcast since 2006. And with hundreds of episodes, millions of downloads and listeners in all 50 states and over 100 countries, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Martial Arts & Competitive Dance – PediaCast 445 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description The sports medicine team returns to the studio as we consider martial arts and competitive dance. We explore benefits, training, participation, injuries and rehabilitation for these increasingly popular activities. We hope you can join […]
- Halloween Safety & Asthma Express – PediaCast 444 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Halloween is around the corner! This week we cover safety tips for families choosing costumes, carving pumpkins and heading outdoors for tricks and treats. Fall also brings wheezing. We consider the cause, symptoms, diagnosis […]
- Influenza & Flu Shots – PediaCast 443 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description A simple flu shot can save your life! PediaCast and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention team up this week to bring you the latest information regarding influenza, including what to expect […]
- Communication and Support for Families with Complex Medical Conditions – PediaCast 442 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Over three million children in the United States are challenged by complex medical conditions. This week we discuss communication and support between affected families and their providers. Our panel includes Dr Garey Noritz (chief […]
- Newborn Care – PediaCast 441 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description The Pediatrics in Plain Language Panel returns to the studio as we consider newborn care. We explore all things new parents need to know, including infant sleeping, feeding, growing, peeing, pooping, spitting up and […]