Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based, award-winning podcast since 2006. And with hundreds of episodes, millions of downloads and listeners in all 50 states and over 100 countries, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Teens, Dating and Social Media – PediaCast 454 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Caitlin Tully is a Community Educator with the Center for Family Safety and Healing in Central Ohio. She visits the studio as we consider teenagers, dating and social media. How are tweens and teens […]
- Supporting Kids and Adults with Down Syndrome – PediaCast 453 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Murugu Manickam and Kari Jones visits the studio as we consider Down Syndrome. This condition impacts many families and is the leading genetic cause of learning disabilities and intellectual impairment. We explore cause, […]
- Hydrocephalus: Management of a Lifelong Problem – PediaCast 452 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Jeffrey Leonard visits the PediaCast Studio as we consider hydrocephalus and explore the cause, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of this lifelong problem. We hope you can join us! Topic Hydrocephalus Guest Dr Jeffrey […]
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome – PediaCast 451 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Kate McCracken visits the PediaCast Studio as we consider polycystic ovary syndrome. This common condition is associated with obesity, infertility, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease. Early diagnosis and treatment can […]
- Orthodontics and Braces – PediaCast 450 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Kara Morris visits the PediaCast Studio as we consider orthodontics and braces. We answer the questions parents and kids ask: why are braces needed? Will they hurt? How long do they last? Will […]