Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based, award-winning podcast since 2006. And with hundreds of episodes, millions of downloads and listeners in all 50 states and over 100 countries, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Mental Fitness During a Pandemic – PediaCast 458 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Parents and children have many feelings these days, including anxiety, anger, depression and disappointment. These are normal responses to our new reality. We explore the feelings and share practical tips for weathering the storm. […]
- COVID-19: Our New Routine – PediaCast 457 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description In the midst of a pandemic, life goes on. This week we discuss new routines and an important job that never stops: parenting! Dr Yolanda Evans is our guest. She is a pediatrician and […]
- COVID-19: Social Distancing and Flattening the Curve – PediaCast 456 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Our COVID-19 coverage continues with an update on the pandemic and the important concepts of social distancing and flattening the curve. We also begin a series of check-ins with pediatricians across America and discover […]
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): What You Need to Know – PediaCast 455 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Everything you need to know about the novel coronavirus and COVID-19 disease. We go beyond the headlines and dive deep, exploring the cause, transmission, symptoms, treatment, risks, complications and prevention of this rapidly evolving […]
- Teens, Dating and Social Media – PediaCast 454 - Subscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Caitlin Tully is a Community Educator with the Center for Family Safety and Healing in Central Ohio. She visits the studio as we consider teenagers, dating and social media. How are tweens and teens […]