Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based, award-winning podcast since 2006. And with hundreds of episodes, millions of downloads and listeners in all 50 states and over 100 countries, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- Common Skin Conditions in Athletes – PediaCast 545 - Show Notes Description Dr Reno Ravindran and Eric Leighton visit the studio as we consider common skin conditions in student athletes. Learn the cause, symptoms, treatment, prevention and return-to-play guidelines for ringworm, impetigo, MRSA, molluscum… and more! Topics Skin Conditions […]
- Vaginal Birth Defects and Buccal Mucosa Vaginoplasty – PediaCast 544 - Show Notes Description Dr Linda Baker visits the studio as we consider birth defects of the vagina… and the buccal mucosa vaginoplasty. Around 1 in 4,000 girls experience these birth defects, and using tissue from inside the mouth is less […]
- Children’s Miracle Network – PediaCast 543 - Show Notes Description Nikki McCool visits the studio as we explore the Children’s Miracle Network. Learn how this organization began… and the many ways it supports patient care, pediatric research, and education. We hope you can join us! Topic Children’s […]
- Turner Syndrome – PediaCast 542 - Show Notes Description Dr Jennifer Ladd and Dr Chelsea Kebodeaux visit the studio as we consider Turner Syndrome. We explore the cause, signs and symptoms, diagnosis, management and complications of this common genetic condition. We hope you can join us! […]
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Medicine – PediaCast 541 - Show Notes Description Drs Laura Rust and Tyler Gorham visit the studio as we explore the intersection of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and medicine. Technology has changed the delivery of health care in amazing ways… and there is more innovation […]