Welcome to PediaCast
A Pediatric Podcast for Parents
Join Dr. Mike in the PediaCast Studio for the latest news parents can use, answers to listener questions, and interviews with pediatric and parenting experts. PediaCast has been an evidence-based, award-winning podcast since 2006. And with hundreds of episodes, millions of downloads and listeners in all 50 states and over 100 countries, more parents trust PediaCast than any other audio source.
It’s easy to jump into the conversation.
Explore the archives and tag cloud, search by topic, read transcriptions and show notes. or start listening now! PediaCast is also in iTunes, on iHeartRadio and most podcasting apps for iPhone and Android. When you are ready to add your voice to the show, be sure to contact Dr. Mike with your comment or question.
Earn FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s),™ with our companion podcast for PROVIDERS: PediaCast CME
- ADHD in the Age of COVID – PediaCast 473 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_473.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Drs Ben Fields and Kelly Wesolowski visit the studio as we consider ADHD in the age of COVID. What challenges are in store for families as they encounter the new classroom, remote learning […]
- Returning to Sports after COVID – PediaCast 472 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_472.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Drs Tom Pommering and Simon Lee visit the studio as we consider student athletes with COVID-19. What is the real risk of myocarditis? Why is this heart condition dangerous? How do we screen […]
- Back to School with COVID – PediaCast 471 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_471.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Jessica Williams visits the studio as we consider the new school year in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. We explore in-person vs remote learning, group activities, viral testing, quarantine, returning to class […]
- Your Child’s Eyes – PediaCast 470 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_470.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description The Pediatrics in Plain Language Panel returns to the studio as we consider your child’s eyes. We explore vision screening, blocked tear ducts, lazy eye, pink eye, styes, splashes, scratches and objects that […]
- Solving Sleep Problems – PediaCast 469 - https://traffic.libsyn.com/pediacast/pediacast_469.mp3Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSShow Notes Description Dr Jack Stevens visits the studio as we explore the importance of sleep and offer practical solutions for common sleep problems… in babies, toddlers, children, teenagers and adults. We hope you can join […]