Academic Fitness During a Pandemic – PediaCast 460
- School work and learning must go on, even during a pandemic. Our neuropsychology team visits as we explore tips, tricks and resources for parents as they partner with schools and provide additional learning moments for children and teens… while staying home. We hope you can join us.
- Academic Fitness
- School Work and Learning
- COVID Slide
- COVID-19 Pandemic
- Pediatric Neuropsychology at Nationwide Children’s
- Summer Slide – PediaCast 433
- Ohio Department of Health Resources for Parents and Families
- Remote Learning Resource Guide (Ohio Department of Education)
- Resources for Students with Disabilities (Ohio)
- Third Grade Reading Guarantee (Ohio)
- Family Reading Resources (Ohio)
- Day-By-Day Ohio
- Wide Open School: Free Collection of Online Learning Resources
- Reach Out and Read
- Scholastic Learn at Home
- Kahn Academy
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library
- Project Gutenberg
- Reading Rockets
- Audible (Audio Books)
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Cap4Kids Columbus
- PBS Learn and Grow
- PBS Kids
- National Geographic Young Explorers
- The Math Learning Center
- Exploding Dots (Global Math Project)
Thanks PediaCast…I’m a pediatrician and faithfully listen to PediaCast CME. I have been doing an increasing number of Telemedicine visits. Fitness – Body, Mind and Spirit – is my mantra. Your recent Pediacasts regarding Mental, Physical and Academic Fitness should be for my colleagues too; it’s info our patients need to hear from us. I advocate your podcast with my patients, especially now. I will definitely be sharing this resource list too.
Thanks for your informative and easy to listen to podcasts.
Thanks for the kind words… and for listening to the podcast.
Also thanks for all you are doing to take care of kids and families in these difficult times! 🙂