Anxiety in Children and Teenagers – PediaCast 432
- Dr Anna Kerlek visits the studio as we consider anxiety in children and teenagers. Anxiety is the most common mental health condition in the pediatric population, affecting every age from toddlers to teens. Join us as we explore causes, symptoms, treatment and prevention.
- Anxiety in Children and Teenagers
- Sound Cloud Playlist of Behavioral Health Topics on Pediacast
- Big Lots Behavioral Health Services at Nationwide Children’s
- Big Lots Behavioral Health Pavilion
- On Our Sleeves Movement
- Anxiety Disorders Resource Center (AACAP)
- What to Do When You Worry Too Much (Book)
- Freeing Your Child From Anxiety (Book)
- How to Ease Your Child’s Separation Anxiety
- Understanding Childhood Fears and Anxieties
- Anxiety Disorders and ADHD
- School Avoidance: Tips for Concerned Parents
- Anxiety in Teens is Rising: What's Going On?
- Depression and Anxiety During Pregnancy and After Birth: FAQs