Back to School with COVID – PediaCast 471
Posted by Dr. Mike on
- Dr Jessica Williams visits the studio as we consider the new school year in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. We explore in-person vs remote learning, group activities, viral testing, quarantine, returning to class after COVID… and more. We hope you can join us!
- Back to School
- COVID-19 pandemic
- Dr Jessica Williams
Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Pediatric Residency Program at Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Children and Cloth Face Coverings (Masks) – COVID-19 Checklist
- Use of Masks to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- When and How to Wash Your Hands
- COVID-19 Planning Considerations: Guidance for School Re-entry
- COVID-19 Health and Prevention Guidance for Ohio K-12 Schools
This entry was posted in PediaCast and tagged class, coronavirus, COVID, COVID test, COVID-19, education, face covering, face mask, hand washing, in-person, Jessica Williams, mask, pandemic, parent, parenting, pediatric, physical distancing, podcast, quarantine, remote learning, school, social distancing, test by Dr. Mike. Bookmark the permalink.