Your Child’s Skin (Part 2) – PediaCast 525
Posted by Dr. Mike on
- Our Pediatrics in Plain Language Panel returns to the studio as we explore another round of common skin conditions. Topics include impetigo, abscess, scabies, ringworm, acne, hives… and more! We hope you can join us!
- Ingrown Nail
- Head Lice
- Viral Exanthem
- Primary Care Pediatrics at Nationwide Children’s
- What To Do When Your Child Gets Sick
Discount Code: POD917 (40% Discount)
- Pediatrics in Plain Language Survey
- Pediatrics in Plain Language Playlist – SoundCloud
- Your Child’s Skin (Part 1) – PediaCast 518
This entry was posted in PediaCast and tagged abscess, acne, Alexander T. Rakowsky, cellulitis, chickenpox, head lice, hives, impetigo, ingrown nail, Mary Ann Abrams, parenting, paronychia, pediatric, pediatrics in plain language, podcast, ringworm, scabies, viral exanthem by Dr. Mike. Bookmark the permalink.