Exercise-Induced Asthma – PediaCast 427
- Breathing problems should not keep kids and teens from playing sports! Dr Tom Pommering and Allison Strouse visit the studio as we explore best practices for identifying exercise-induced asthma, treating symptoms and supporting young athletes on the playing field. We hope you can join us.
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Sports Medicine at Nationwide Children’s
- Exercise-Induced Bronchoconstriction (Asthma) (AAFA)
- Managing Exercise-Induced Asthma in Athletes (Blog)
- Asthma Myth: Exercise/Sports (Blog)
Pingback: Halloween Safety & Asthma Express - PediaCast 444 -PediaCast