Hearing Loss and Cochlear Implants – PediaCast 480
- Drs Oliver Adunka, Krista Winner and Erin Stefancin visit this week as we consider the cause and impact of hearing loss. We explore services provided by audiology and speech-language pathology and uncover the fascinating facts of cochlear implants. We hope you can join us!
- Hearing Loss
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Cochlear Implant
- Hearing Program at Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Congenital CMV Infection – PediaCast CME 045
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening
- Little Ears and Little Voices: Speech and Hearing Care for Preemies
- Why Are Speech and Hearing Screenings Necessary for Kindergarteners?
- Listen Up! Protect Your Hearing (CDC)
- Get More Tips to Help Protect Your Hearing
- Learn How to Use Foam Earplugs
- Choose the Type of Hearing Protection That’s Right for You
- Find Out How Your Ears Work
- Learn More About Hearing Loss in Children
- What’s the Difference Between an Audiologist and Speech Language Pathologist?
- Speech and Communication Development – Birth to 3 Years
- What Are Cochlear Implants and How Do They Help a Child’s Hearing?