Keeping Kids Safe – PediaCast 436
- Our Pediatrics in Plain Language Panel returns as we consider keeping kids safe at home and away. We share important tips aimed at preventing broken bones, burns, choking, drowning, head injuries, poisoning and more. We hope you can join us!
- Home Safety
- Broken Bones
- Head Injuries
- Primary Care Pediatrics at Nationwide Children’s Hospital
American Red Cross – Find First Aid and CPR Classes!
National Poison Center Hotline: 1-800-222-1222
- Bee Stings, Emergency Care, Influenza – PediaCast 388
- Wintertime Blues – PediaCast 397
- Playing it Safe in the Summer – PediaCast 406
- Fitness Facts and Ideas – PediaCast 409
- Family Literacy & Great Books for Every Age – PediaCast 417
- Ear Infections and Ear Tubes; Outdoor Fun and Spring Injuries – PediaCast 426