Polycystic Ovary Syndrome – PediaCast 451
Posted by Dr. Mike on
- Dr Kate McCracken visits the PediaCast Studio as we consider polycystic ovary syndrome. This common condition is associated with obesity, infertility, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease. Early diagnosis and treatment can make a big difference for teenagers and young women with this disease. We hope you can join us!
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology at Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (Helping Hand)
- Pediatric Ovarian Torsion – PediaCast CME 027
- Management of Childhood and Teenage Obesity – PediaCast CME 036
- Birth Control for Teenagers – PediaCast CME 017Antibiotic Stewardship – PediaCast CME 031The Diagnosis and Management of Acute Otitis Media
- Ear Infections: Why Kids May Not Need 10 Days of Antibiotics
- Survey: Length of Treatment for Ear Infections
This entry was posted in PediaCast and tagged education, heart disease, high blood pressure, hypertension, infertility, Katherine A. McCracken, menstrual cycle, metabolic syndrome, obesity, parent, parenting, PCOS, pediatric, periods, podcast, polycystic ovary syndrome, teen, teenager, type 2 diabetes by Dr. Mike. Bookmark the permalink.