Coronavirus (COVID-19): What You Need to Know – PediaCast 455
- Everything you need to know about the novel coronavirus and COVID-19 disease. We go beyond the headlines and dive deep, exploring the cause, transmission, symptoms, treatment, risks, complications and prevention of this rapidly evolving pandemic. We hope you can join us!
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- 20-Second Handwashing Songs to Prevent Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) – CDC
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) – Ohio Department of Health
- COVID-19 Numbers – Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Numbers – Worldometer
- Influenza Numbers – CDC
Pingback: Coronavirus & Managing Work / School Closure / Life Balance - S P O U S E, S P R O U T S, & M E
I am a parent and pediatrician in Shaker Heights, which is an international baccalaureate school that deals with world issues. This was a wonderful podcast to explain to adults everything that has been going on. Now that our children are out of school would you consider doing a variety of podcasts aimed at groups of ages – elementary school, middle school, high school. The schools could then use your podcasts to give curriculum ideas.
I’m so glad I listened to this Podcast. I have a better understanding now and don’t feel so panicked about it all.
Pingback: COVID-19: Social Distancing and Flattening the Curve - PediaCast 456 -PediaCast
Pingback: COVID-19: Our New Routine - PediaCast 457 -PediaCast
Pingback: Mental Fitness During a Pandemic - PediaCast 458 -PediaCast