Teens, Dating and Social Media – PediaCast 454
Posted by Dr. Mike on
- Caitlin Tully is a Community Educator with the Center for Family Safety and Healing in Central Ohio. She visits the studio as we consider teenagers, dating and social media. How are tweens and teens using social media… and what are the various pitfalls and dangers of today’s social media platforms? We have answers!
- Teenagers and Social Media
- Caitlin Tully
Center for Family Safety and Healing
- Teens and Screens – PediaCast CME 52
- Adolescent Brain Cognitive Development Study (NIH)
- ABCD Study . org
- How to make a Family Media Use Plan (AAP)
- Family Media Use Plan – American Academy of Pediatrics
- Common Sense Media: Trusted Ratings Created with Families in Mind
- That’s Not Cool . com
- How Open Conversations with Kids Promote Healthy Relationships (700 Children's)
- How to Bond with Your Child through Media
- Why You Should Limit Your Child's Media Use
- Raising Children in the World of Media
- Constantly Connected: Adverse Effects of Media on Children and Teens
- How to Connect with Your Teen about Smart & Safe Media Use
- AAP Advice about Sex Messages in the Media
- Center for Family Safety and Healing
- Teen Dating Abuse (Center for Family Safety and Healing)
- Blue Campaign (Homeland Security) – Human Trafficking Awareness
- What is Human Trafficking?
- Identify a Victim… and What to Do!
This entry was posted in PediaCast and tagged adolescent, Caitlin Tully, dangers, dating, education, human trafficking, parent, parenting, pediatric, pitfalls, podcast, screen time, social media, teen, teenager by Dr. Mike. Bookmark the permalink.