Poison Ivy and Summer Conditioning – PediaCast 466
- Sports Medicine experts, Dr Jim MacDonald and Kirk Sabalka, visit the studio as we consider student athletes and summer conditioning in the age of COVID. It’s also time for our yearly reminder on itchy rashes caused by the poison plants of summer. We hope you can join us!
- Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac
- Summer Conditioning in the Age of COVID
- Kirk Sabalka
Sports Performance Specialist
Grandview High School
- The Poison Plants of Summer: Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac
- Sports Medicine at Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Are You Prepared for Your Sports?